Workforce Training at Chabot-Las Positas Community College District has been working with public and private sector organizations for over 30 years to address workforce development and skills upgrade needs.
Our team delivers a broad range of contract training, consulting and related support services, including:
- Customization and on-site delivery of high-quality management and employee
- Partnering with organizations to develop internal universities and other major training initiatives to support long-term goals and strategies
- Skill building and upgrades, such as computer skills, business writing, and manufacturing skills development
- Compliance training, including sexual harassment prevention, diversity, and occupational safety and health
- Customized leadership development for managers and supervisors
- Curriculum development
- Support services, such as exam proctoring, facility rental and training coordination
Workforce Training has built a reputation as a provider of high-quality services that are innovative, practical, results-oriented and tailored to the specific needs and goals of clients. Our highly experienced and well-regarded subject matter experts receive consistently positive evaluations and enthusiastic responses from our clients.